12/31/2011 § Leave a comment
Eve of 2012 –
The holiday time off was REALLY amazing and completely needed. Was mostly just with Momo and the pups and kept it really simple and quiet. So perfect, and could use another month!
Time in quietude helps my mind filter out those little things I’ve been wanting to do.
1. Make home-made granola as good as the Marlow’s granola. Why? Just because the smell of things baking in the home is so divine!
Here is a recipe I found. Will try next weekend!
12/30/2011 § Leave a comment
Schoolhouse Electric has a new site up – amazing selection.
We have their Alabax lamps on our bathrooms.
enjoy lighting up ! (and other accessories too)
12/29/2011 § 1 Comment
I do love wallpapers, although probably will skip on putting one on our space just because it will deviate from the simplicity I’m trying to hold in our space. But here are some amazing interiors and some wallpapers I love. I personally like more classic and decorative, less of the geometric and modern style.
In case you do decide to wallpaper, do go for bold accent on a smaller space, or a open, neutral for a larger wall. Have FUN.
All images above from googling “Wallpaper Elle Decor”
1. cole and son – mimosa
2. Cole and Son – Magnolia
3. Piet Hein Eek – Scrapwood
4. Osborne and Little – Asuka
5. Gournay Wallpaper
12/18/2011 § Leave a comment
3 versions of super charming space.
1. Global mix with pop of colors and patterns.
2. Rustic cool greys , a touch of industrial.
3. Neutral white washed, soft.
from Style Files