06/23/2011 § 1 Comment
lights lights lights~~
We have gathered so far for the renters:
1. Barn light (metal or white) – we got white for renter’s kitchen.
2. Leviton Porcelain socket light – will use it throughout – bathroom, bedrooms, maybe the hallway. Love the raw and simple look.
3. Half Chrome round bulbs – looks beautiful on the Levinton socket.
4. Schoolhouse Electric – Alabax. This was a splurge for the renters – now that we are getting more familiar with the concept of “budget”. We bought it for the bathrooms… but maybe for the hallway?
5. West Elm – Single Socket Pendant : I’m making wire pendant shades to go over these as my creative project, and will make it for the renter’s living room light!
Below are some inspirations~